We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Applications for the MOBILITY Award 2018 established by the Agency for Energy and Sustainable Development with the aim of selecting the best projects that can offer a contribution to the transition process towards transport systems aimed at achieving zero carbon strategy.
Applicable projects can be developed by Universities, Research Centers, Start-ups, Companies, NGOs, Associations, Public Bodies and Private Bodies operating in the field of mobility and transport of goods and people.
The macro-categories of the Mobility Award 2018
Applications may refer to projects to be classified in the following three macro categories:
1. RESEARCH - TECHNOLOGICAL INNOVATION: innovative technological solutions (hardware and software) for the transport of people and goods, also aimed at increasing the quality, accessibility, sustainability and integration of services and technologies.
This category includes research and development projects managed by start-ups, universities, research institutes and private companies for the development and testing of innovative technological solutions, such as smartphone applications, vehicle components, software, etc.
2. SERVICES - MOBILITY MANAGEMENT: projects that adopt or replicate solutions aimed at reducing the impact of transporting people and goods on the environment.
This category includes applied mobility management projects activated by private companies, associations, NGOs to promote sustainable mobility and the use of private vehicles, for example carpooling / carpooling initiatives, corporate tools to stimulate the sustainability of employee and goods, innovative business models for the sustainable mobility of people, etc….
3. PLANNING - PUMS: original initiatives developed within the SUMP in relation to integration with other planning tools, the promotion of transport intermodality, the ability to involve citizens / stakeholders and the monitoring of mobility.
This category includes original initiatives launched by public administrations within the SUMP, such as events and focus groups, tools and models for monitoring mobility data, new infrastructures for intermodality, interdisciplinary solutions, etc ....
Award criteria for the 2018 Mobility Award
The prize will be awarded for each category to the projects that best express the following principles:
• innovate the mobility and transport system through more sustainable solutions for the environment and to meet the mobility needs of the community;
• activate successful experiences for reducing the use of private vehicles, through a systemic approach that allows their replication;
• implement a strategic mobility planning that is attentive to people's needs.
The macro-criteria used by the Jury will be three:
1) POTENTIAL CONTRIBUTION OF THE PROJECT TO SUSTAINABLE MOBILITY
- INTEGRATION WITH THE POLICIES AND NEEDS OF THE TERRITORY - The capacity for action to
integrate into local policies and respond to the needs of society
- POTENTIAL INNOVATION - The ability of the project to bring about change through
the application of a new technology, a new economic model or a different method of
involving society and relating local actors, responding to social needs e
environmental aspects of today and anticipating future ones.
- INVOLVEMENT OF LOCAL ACTORS - The ability to promote collaboration by activating
relationships between different actors and organizations, to build partnerships and territorial networks and to activate paths
involving citizens and the public administration.
2) PROJECT DEVELOPMENT
- EFFECTIVENESS - The project must demonstrate consistency with the categories of the announcement, present quality and
consistency in terms of expected results in the short, medium and long term.
- SCALABILITY AND REPLICABILITY - Sustainability, project scalability and replicability in others
- ECONOMIC SUSTAINABILITY - Financial sustainability of the project, bankability and capacity of
project to remain active and efficient also from an economic point of view.
- IMPACT - Environmental, social and economic impacts generated
For each criterion a score from 0 to 10 will be assigned by the commission. The final evaluation will be
determined by the sum of the scores attributed to each criterion and will give rise to the assignment of the
Requirements to apply for the 2018 Mobility Award
Only ongoing projects or activities completed within 2 years can apply for the 2018 Mobility Award. Applications for projects that have not yet started or project ideas will not be considered.
For each category, the participation of:
- RESEARCH - TECHNOLOGICAL INNOVATION> Universities, Start-ups, Research Centers or Companies;
- SERVICES - MOBILITY MANAGEMENT:> Companies, NGOs, Associations;
- PLANNING - SUMP> Local administrations and town planning studies as consultants.
How to apply for the 2018 Mobility Award
The announcement and supporting documentation can be downloaded at: www.bit.ly/bando_mobilita_2018
There application for the Award is free and takes place simultaneously with the online compilation of the application form which must strictly take place BEFORE 23:59 on Friday 21 SEPTEMBER 2018 at the link: www.bit.ly/premio_mobilita_2018
To confirm the candidature sent, the electronic system will make available a note of successful registration.
The jury of the Mobility Award 2018
The jury of the 2018 edition of the Mobility Award will be composed of:
• Alessandro Meggiato / Emilia Romagna Region, D.G. Care of the territory and the environment - Public transport and sustainable mobility service;
• Francesco Leali / University of Modena and Reggio Emilia - UNIMORE, “Enzo Ferrari” Engineering Department;
• Thomas Bestonzo / Intesa Sanpaolo, Innovation Center, Industry Innovation - Automotive & Mechanics.
The winners will be given plaques certifying the award of the Prize.
The Technical Jury will also proclaim the MOBILITY SPECIAL MENTION and may unanimously decide to attribute other special mentions to projects deemed worthy for particular aspects.
The awarding of the winners will be held on the occasion of the event "BioArchitecture and Sustainability Week 2018"Scheduled for November 2018.
The session dedicated to the award is scheduled for November 16, 2018 in Carpi (MO) at the San Rocco Auditorium.
Mobility Award 2018: calendar
The announcement will be published on the official website www.settimanabioarchitettura.it and simultaneously advertised on industry sites or specialized in competition notices.
The Prize will take place according to the following schedule:
- publication of the call: 29 June 2018
- opening period for sending queries by email: from 2 July 2018
- closing of the period for forwarding queries by email: 2 September 2018 at 11:59 pm
- publication of the answers on the competition website: 7 September 2018
- Deadline for registration and submission of documentation: 21 September 2018 at 11:59 pm
- works of the Jury: from 08 to 26 October 2018
- announcement of results: 2 November 2018
- award ceremony November 16, 2018 at Auditorium San Rocco in Carpi (MO)
For more information, you can send an email to the address: [email protected]